JOIN US JANUARY 28, 2017
It will be perfect weather … for the 32nd annual Securian Winter Run! Embrace the frozen tundra we call home, while enjoying the charm of St. Paul and magnificent Mississippi.
Choose your challenge
Half marathon, 10K or 5K. All courses are USATF certified. Plus, the half-marathon is an official Wave 1 qualifier for the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon and has been selected for the MDRA Grand Prix Series.
Show your wild side
This year, we’ve added an extra element of fun with a costume contest. Dress up as your favorite winter-inspired character and you might win the race and a best costume prize!
Warm up to cool swag
Both runners and spectators can keep toasty warm inside Securian Center before, during and after the event.
In addition, every runner will get:
- Long-sleeve Brooks technical shirt
- Collector mug
- Virtual goodie bag
- St. Paul Winter Carnival button and coupon book
Three reasons to sign up today
- Egotism: Bragging rights for a polar contest lesser racers can only shudder at
- Altruism: All proceeds benefit Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation
- Athleticism: The half marathon is a Wave 1 qualifier for the 2017 Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon
The course will remain closed to traffic until 11:30am on race day. At that time participants will be directed to move onto the sidewalks and obey all traffic laws until arriving at the finish line.
PLEASE NOTE NEW START TIMES FOR 2017:
- 9 a.m. – Half marathon
- 9:15 a.m. – 10K
- 9:25 a.m. – 5K