Hot Chocolate 15K/5K Minneapolis
April 16th, 2016
While marshmallow sweet stations are dotted along course routes and a Finisher Mug encourages the consumption of decadent fondue, don’t write the Hot Chocolate Series off as a race that’s all about the glitz. All Hot Chocolate 15k/5k events include features that cater to the seasoned runner.
· Each event is USATF-certified, with a course that has been certified for accuracy
· Emergency medical plans that exceed industry standards
· Preferred Start Corrals for qualified participants
· Open corral assignment based on estimated pace
· Wave starts for larger events
· B-tag chip timing system via Chronotrack
· Results posted online in real-time
Complimentary training programs powered by McMillan Running for all registrants, formatted for individual performance goals
Live Runner Updates deliver texts or social media posts to friends and family as runners pass points on the course.
Race cancellation and weather policy:
Events may be delayed, shortened or in rare circumstances cancelled, due to inclement weather. This includes lightning, wind, heat, snow, or the threat of imminent severe weather that may harm or injure participants, staff, set up crew and bystanders. Event time frame includes setup, race and teardown. All possible attempts will be made to contact those involved by email, website and social media. No refunds or transfers allowed.